An All-Virtual Format in 2021
OFC, the premier event in telecom and data center optics, will be held in an all-virtual format Sunday, 06 June to Friday, 11 June 2021.
About the Virtual Technical Conference
The new format accommodates speakers and attendees across the globe with content presented live online and recorded for on-demand viewing. Technical sessions will be scheduled throughout the day to accommodate live participation from many geographic regions.
The virtual format impacts how presentations are delivered, not what is presented. The breadth and depth of the technical conference will remain intact with all sessions presented virtually.
What Will Be Presented Virtually?
- All technical sessions (including invited and tutorial speakers and contributed oral and poster presentations)
- Plenary Session, Workshops, Symposia and Special Sessions
- Half-day Short Courses that enhance your knowledge on important topics (additional registration fee)
- OFC Demo Zone
Hear Invited and Peer-Reviewed Presentations in Key Topic Areas
- Active optical devices and photonic integrated circuits
- Advances in prototypes and product developments of components and subsystems for data centers and optical networks
- Advances in system, network and service developments and field trials in commercial data centers and networks
- Architectures and software-defined control for metro and core networks
- Digital subsystems and systems for data centers
- Digital and electronic subsystems
- Digital transmission systems
- Fibers and propagation physics
- Fiber-optic and waveguide devices and sensors
- Optical access networks for fixed and mobile services
- Optical networking for data center and computing applications
- Optical, photonic and microwave photonic subsystems
- Passive optical devices for switching and filtering
- Radio-over-fiber, free-space and sensing subsystems and systems