OFC, the premier event in telecom and data center optics, will take place Sunday, 06 March to Thursday, 10 March 2022. (Exhibition dates are Tuesday, 08 March – Thursday, 10 March). The venue will be at the San Diego Convention Center.
The OFC co-sponsors plan to deliver a blended in-person and virtual format to provide attendees the greatest opportunity to reach customers, reconnect with colleagues and demonstrate innovative solutions to this dynamic community.
Health and safety measures will be implemented at the San Diego Convention Center and all associated properties. For more information, please click here.
||Location from Convention Center
|Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
|Hilton San Diego Bayfront
|Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
|Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
|Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
|Pendry San Diego
|Horton Grand Hotel
|Omni San Diego Hotel
|San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter
|Andaz San Diego
|Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
|Embassy Suites San Diego Bay -Downtown
|Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
|US GRANT - A Luxury Collection Hotel
|Hotel Palomar San Diego
|Wyndham San Diego Bayside
**Room rate based on per person double occupancy
Maritz Global Events (formerly Experient) is the official hotel accommodations vendor for OFC, assisting attendees with negotiated, reduced rates at San Diego hotels and providing essential support with your reservation.
Important Message Regarding Housing Scams!
Room reservations for OFC are handled exclusively by Maritz. Phone, fax or email communications from any other company or organization, offering cut-rate housing for the OFC Conference and Exhibition or stating that they are a viable alternative to going through OFC’s official housing bureau, are not affiliated with OFC or the conference in any manner. While it is not illegal for a travel firm or booking agent to solicit potential customers, it can be difficult to determine the legitimacy of offers from these organizations. Those who opt for alternatives to OFC negotiated rates may find themselves at risk. Other groups report that after paying these types of companies, no room was reserved and their credit card was fraudulently charged.
For these reasons, and to support our efforts to give you a quality event, we highly recommend that you do not make any reservations through any unknown housing or travel company. Again, OFC has no affiliation with any of these room brokers. Maritz is the ONLY official housing contractor for OFC 2022. They will never call to solicit your business.
Please report any unauthorized housing solicitations to OFC at OFC@maritz.com.
Here are some of the known companies and websites to steer clear of:
- Events Plus
- Exhibition Housing Management
- Exhibitor Housing Services
- Global Events Group Travel
- Global Housing Services Corp
- HDMC Group
- National Travel Associates
- National Travel Planners
- Progress Expo Services
- Trade Fair Services
- Trade Show Housing
Why Should I Use Maritz?
OFC strongly recommends booking your room through Maritz. Here's how using Maritz is a benefit and safeguard to you.
- Low Rates: The lowest room rates available have been negotiated for the Event at hotels in the Official Hotel Block.
- Reservation Protection: In the event of a sold out situation at the hotel, Maritz protects those booked in the Official Hotel Block, an invaluable benefit to guard against travel uncertainty.
- No Resort Fees: No hidden resort, urban or mandatory fees when you book through Maritz.
- Earn Reward Points: You can still earn reward points from your preferred brand.
- Wait list: Ability to wait list online for additional hotel nights needed.
- Support your Organization: Booking in the Official Hotel Block helps the Event continue to offer the best, most competitive hotel rates for the future as well as keeping your registration fee increases to a minimum. It shows the Event’s value to the city and allows the organization to negotiate better room blocks and rates for you.
Here’s How OFC Benefits When Attendees Use Maritz
- We have contracted hotel rooms at discounted rates on your behalf.
- We are able to monitor attendance through our housing block. This enables us to plan, be better prepared and submit accurate event counts, all of which helps with cost-containment.
- OFC’s business value to a city is measured by a ratio between the total number of sleeping rooms booked inside our housing block and the amount of convention center space required. By booking inside the block you can help maintain our strong business value, which is crucial to our negotiations with cities and cost-containment efforts.
For 24/7 access to make new reservations or access existing reservations, visit your OFC website and click on the Hotel Room Reservations. There you can make new reservations, or view, change or cancel existing reservations. You'll receive an immediate confirmation of any actions you complete on the website.
Maritz customer service reps are available to help you with new or existing reservation by calling +1.864.515.6682.