Measures for Your On-site Well Being
Version: 16 Jan 2021
OFC Management will implement the latest recommendations from local government and health officials to mitigate risk of infection during the in-person conference and exhibition.
Modifications will likely be made to this guidance, so please continue to reference this web page for the latest requirements and protocols.
The measures may include but are not limited to the following:
- Social distancing where noted inside the convention center
- Wearing masks inside the convention center
- One-directional aisles and designated entrances/exits
- Enhanced spacing in queues, such as at registration
- Increased availability of hand sanitizing stations and disinfection materials
- Increased cleaning and disinfection processes across all high-volume touchpoints (catering areas, surfaces, handrails, restrooms, entrances/exits, touch-screens, etc.)
- A more "touch-free" exhibition and conference
- Communicating the adoption of a "no-handshake" policy
- Reduction of hand-out materials, such as bags and brochures. Participants will be encouraged to utilize the OFC conference app for the latest content.
- Reduce/eliminate business card exchanges
- Awareness campaign via online and on-site information and signage