San Diego, California, USA
MPI Thermal is a division of MPI Corporation. We have 60 years of combined thermal control system experience with our engineering teams located in Silicon Valley as well as in Taiwan. This has brought about a thermal air stream system for today’s manufacturers' environmental test chamber needs. The ThermalAir TA-Series of Temperature Systems has advanced capabilities to bring precise localized hot and cold temperatures to the test article where environmental simulation is required. We also design and manufacture ultra-cold chillers, compact chambers, thermal end effectors, and temperature-inducing accessories.
Compare the ThermalAir Series Systems
Full Array of Thermal Accessories
The ThermalAir Systems have a wide range of standard and custom-designed accessories that are attached to the ThermalAir Stream Head and Flex Extender Gas Hose located at the end of system output gas nozzles.
We offer an array of intuitive full-function adapters to give the users the flexibility to accurately test in a variety of ways at the thermal test workstation.
‧ Thermal Glass Caps in different sizes
‧ Compact Chamber Enclosures (Hood Style & Clamshell Style)
‧ Flex Transfer Hoses
‧ Hi-Temp Silicon Insulation Foam Rubbers
‧ Static Dissipative Insulation Rubbers
‧ Non-Conductive Shroud Kits
‧ Thermal End Effectors
MPI Thermal Exclusive 3D Virtual Booth
The MPI Thermal Exclusive 3D Virtual Booth gives you an overview of MPI ThermalAir Temperature Forcing Systems product line. Experience the 3D model display for the product's appearance and features. Don't forget to contact our sales team to discuss more details. Enjoy your tour!
MPI ThermalAir Series Temperature Forcing Systems
The ThermalAir Series of temperature test systems are used for fiber optic manufacturing final test applications in engineering development and production at temperature ranges from -40˚C to +90˚C to thermal test and temperature calibrate these devices at precise temperatures.
Whether you require temperature inducing fiber optic components thermal test in production or any
test article where you need to simulate a temperature test environment, MPI Thermal
has a full array of ThermalAir Stream Systems to address your thermal testing needs.
TA-5000 Series: -80°C to +225°C | TA-3000 Series: -65°C to +225°C | TA-1000 Series: -25°C to +200°C
Take On a Product Tour
Discover the Full Range of MPI Thermal's Products
• Continuous airflow up to 12 SCFM from -25°C to +200°C
• Rear output 6ft flex hose
• Versatile positioning microscope style arm & stand
• Eco-friendly with up to 50% power energy savings
• Ultra-stable DC temperature control with smart DC energy-efficient chiller
• Built-in color touch screen display GUI.
• No voltage or frequency configuration needed
• Quiet low audible noise for engineering laboratory
• No LN2 or CO2 required
• Flexible Microscope Style Arm & Stand
• Temperature Range -65°C to +225°C
• -40°C to + 125°C / + 125°C to -40°C in less than 10 seconds
• Ultra-stable DC temperature control
• Frost-free operation - Built-in air dryer
• Built-in color touch screen display GUI
• USB & SSD thermal file management & data logging
• Easy roll-around wheels for portability
• Plug-in anywhere 200 to 250VAC, 50/60Hz
In the engineering test laboratory or on the manufacturing production test floor, the ThermalAir TA-5000 temperature system provides flexible test solutions for an array of test applications and technologies.
‧ Continuous Air Flow up to 25 SCFM @-80°C / +225°C
‧ Super Quiet DC Inverter Chiller Technology
‧ -55°C to +125°C / +125°C to -55°C in less than 10 sec
‧ Eco-Friendly – Up to 50% Energy Savings
‧ Two Built-in Touch Screen displays
‧ Control Temperature at the Test Site
‧ Standard Mode & Economy Mode
‧ Frost-Free Operation / Built-in Air Dryer
‧ No LN2 or CO2 Required
No 155, Chung-Ho St.
Chu-Pei City, Hsinchu, 30267, TW