08 March 2020
SiFotonics Showcases Industry Leading Silicon Photonics Products at OFC 2020
San Diego, California---SiFotonics Technologies Co., Ltd, a pioneer and global leader in silicon photonics device and integrated circuits, today announced that it will showcase its portfolio of advanced silicon photonics products at OFC 2020 conference and exhibition.
SiFotonics will showcase:
- Commercial and Industry temperature, high sensitivity 25Gbps avalanche photodiode (APD) receiver device for extended reach enterprise data networking and wireless 5G front haul applications. This line of products had been leading the market for field deployment in 2019
- Commercial and Industry temperature, high sensitivity 50Gbps PAM4 APD receiver device for long reach extended reach enterprise data networking and 5G mid-haul optical networking applications. This line of products is now in generally availability.
- Commercial and industry temperature, high sensitivity 4x25G NRZ APD receiver device for 100G 4WDM-ER4 and ER4-Lite applications. This product is now in general availability.
- 4x25G NRZ and 4x50G PAM4 Ge/Si PIN photodiode array for high volume 100G data center interconnect applications. This product line is in high volume deployment
- 4x50G APD receiver device for extended reach 200G applications. This product is available for sampling
- High performance 100G PAM4 (53GBaud) APD for 100G ER and 400G LR4+ applications
- 32Gbaud micro integrated coherent receiver device for 100G and 200G metro and data center interconnect (DCI) applications. The product is available for sampling.
- 100G DR/FR/LR and 400G DR4 silicon photonics PIC and OE “engine” with integrated driver and TIA electronic ICs
- 64GBaud integrated coherent receiver photonics integrated circuit chip for 400G metro and DCI applications. This product had been qualified by tier 1 customers and in volume production
- 400G ICTROSA with silicon photonics integrated circuits and electronic driver and transimpedance amplifiers IC, targeted for 400G ZR and ZR+ applications
“SiFotonics offers wide range product solutions for 5G and hyper data center applications. We have significantly broadened our product portfolio to address optical networking pain-point and demand for higher speed and longer reach with smaller size, lower power and cost, leveraging on our years of development of unique and industry leading germanium-silicon optoelectronic device and PIC technologies”, commented by Dr. Rang-Chen Yu, Chief Operating Officer of SiFotonics.
“In 2019, we shipped over 5 million germanium-silicon optoelectronic devices to global customers. We are excited to see rapid increasing demand for our silicon photonics products for 5G and data center deployments. We are looking forward to further expanding our technology and product solutions to meet customer requirements in 2020 and beyond”, further added by Dr. Dong Pan, founder and CEO of SiFotonics.
About SiFotonics Technologies Ltd.
SiFotonics Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leading solution provider for ultra-high speed data center and 5G wireless optical networking applications with advanced silicon photonics components and integrated circuits. SiFotonics was established in 2006, has a research and development center in Beijing and Shanghai, and new manufacturing facility in Nanjing, China. SiFotonics web site is http://www.sifotonics.com.
SiFotonics products will be showcased at OFC Conference and Exhibition in San Diego, CA from March 8rd to 12th at booth # 3531 (changed from #5907). Dr. Dong Pan, SiFotonics CEO, will present a technical paper titled “106 Gb/s Normal-Incidence Ge/Si Avalanche Photodiode with High Sensitivity” on Monday, 2-4pm, Room 3.