Submission deadline for printed Buyers' Guide is Friday, November 16 2018.
The Buyers’ Guide is the show directory that is provided to each attendee. Each exhibiting company receives one free listing in this book. In addition, each company will receive an online listing, or “digital booth” in the Virtual Tradeshow. The information submitted for the online digital booth and the printed Buyers’ Guide can be the same or different—it’s up to you.
The deadline for submitting the necessary data for the PRINTED guide is 16 November 2018. Any changes or submissions received after this deadline may not be reflected in the print version. Companies may continue to submit changes to their online digital booth at any time. Should a company miss this deadline, only the contact information as it appears in the OFC Exhibitor database will appear. Management reserves the right to edit submissions as necessary.
Submission Instructions - New Process
The company information that is displayed in the digital booth as part of the online floor plan, in the OFC Conference App, and the printed Buyers’ Guide will remain blank until the account is activated and the profile information is entered. The Primary Company Contact receives an email at the time of contract processing from OFC Exhibit Accounts as firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the account registration process, if you do not see the email please check your junk mail folder and spam filter.
1. The email subject line will be, OFC 2019 Online Profile Access Activation ‐ Step 1. Click the link in the email that requests that the email address be confirmed, the link will be active for 72 hours.
2. After the email address is confirmed, within 15 minutes a second email is generated with the subject line of OFC 2019 Online Profile Access Activation ‐ Step 2, prompting the recipient to set their own password, the link will be active for 72 hours. Please make a note of the password or click the Forget your password? Link to reset the password.
3. Login to the online portal to update the online company profile and Buyers’ Guide information. Complete the information in all sections.
4. To view the live company profile information visit the online floor plan.
5. The primary contact on record, will receive all show‐related updates and important information sent by OFC Management. If the person who should receive this information needs to be updated please email notice of the new contact information to email@example.com, the system accommodates only one primary company contact.
Sections to Complete
|Virtual Tradeshow (online only)
Printed Buyers’ Guide (in print only; submission deadline
16 November 2018)
|Company Profile (all information)
||Company Profile (website entry only)
|Categories (choose up to 6 unless purchasing an upgrade)
||Categories (choose up to 6 unless purchasing an upgrade)
Business Card Icon - Review and update any changes to the Business Card information. This contact information will be viewed by the conference attendees online at your digital booth and in the printed Exhibit Buyers’ Guide.
Show Guide Icon - Submit your 50-word company description for the printed Buyers’ Guide, which will be provided to all conference attendees. Note: The submission site will not allow you to save the description if the 50-word limit is exceeded.
Company Description Icon - Submit your 50-word company description for your online digital booth. This description can be viewed at the OFC 2019 Exhibitor List. This entry can be the same or different from your Show Guide entry. Your company has a 50-word limit unless you upgrade your digital booth. For more information on upgrading your digital booth, please contact the Exhibit Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Category Icon - Select up to six product categories. Your company will be listed in the category index of the Buyers’ Guide and in the online search feature where attendees can search for companies by product categories.
Product Showcase Icon – Gold and Silver Digital Booth Upgrades Only. Enter in the details of one product that you would like to showcase in your online Digital Booth. This feature also allows you to enter a 25‐word tag line, 100‐word description, a photo (GIF, JPG, or PNG only), a brochure (PDF only), and URL to highlight your product.
Booth Contacts Icon ‐ Enter in one contact person that will appear in your online Digital Booth. This can be a person who will be at the show or a key contact for your company. Additional contact entries are allowed if you have upgraded your Digital Booth.
Upgraded Online Digital Booth Listing – $295‐$495 USD
Be sure to stand out from your competition and give attendees more detail about your company offerings. An upgraded online company listing is a great investment for maximum web exposure. For more information and a listing of features of each level, view the information included here or contact the OFC Exhibit Sales Team at email@example.com.
Sharing Your Booth with Another Division of Your Company?
There will be a $250 fee per each additional listing for your company. To include separate printed and online (“digital booth”) listings for another division or branch of your company, please complete the Additional Listing Form.
Additional Listing Form Submission Deadline: Friday, 16 November 2018 to be included in the printed Guide.