5 of 5
This is the go-to resource for OFC attendees including full conference and exhibition details. OpSponsor includes a rotating banner ad that can be linked to your company's website in order to highlight your company. Your company receives logo exposure on the start page and custom landing page. Your banner ad will link to your company's listing and booth location within the mobile app so that attendees can easily locate your exhibit on the show floor.
OpSponsor includes a graphic banner in the OFC mobile app to highlight your company and attract leads. Attendees can tap on your banner to see additional content in the app.
- The banner will alternate with show management and no more than two other exhibitor banners.
- Banner Specs: 640x150 pixels and 552x150 pixels; JPG or PNG format.
- Banner may be submitted any time up to and through the event.
- Banner may link to the following: your organization’s exhibitor listing, a sponsored session/event listing, a speaker’s listing, a static page that is stored within the app (this page would allow for a single header image, larger header text, and hyperlinks), or a URL on your website (not advised; if a user does not have data due to poor coverage in the convention center or no international plan, the linked page will not load). If URL is requested, it should load in a usable format on mobile devices.
- Email files, item to be linked to or content for custom page, and date banners should be added and removed (default is adding within 3 business days and leaving up through the event) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 7 February 2020.