Reservation Deadline is 27 February 2017
In an effort to provide affordable hotel room options, the Optical Fiber Communications Conference and Exhibition (OFC) has negotiated and contracted with hotels to provide discounted rates to OFC 2017 Attendees and Exhibitors. Book your hotel room reservation through OFC’s official housing bureau, ONPEAK, to secure discounted rates.
Hotel & Travel Discounts
OFC and ONPeak (the official hotel accommodations vendor) have negotatied reduced rates at L.A. hotels specifically with you in mind. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Book early for best selection and price »
Be sure to add your hotel rewards number when booking to receive points for your loyalty program.
Select your category and click on your desired hotel below.
Category: Arrive: Depart:
Important Message Regarding Housing Scams!
Room reservations for OFC are handled exclusively by ONPEAK. Phone, fax or email communications from any other company or organization, offering cut-rate housing for the OFC Conference and Exhibition or stating that they are a viable alternative to going through OFC’s official housing bureau, are not affiliated with OFC or the conference in any manner. While it is not illegal for a travel firm or booking agent to solicit potential customers, it can be difficult to determine the legitimacy of offers from these organizations. Those who opt for alternatives to OFC negotiated rates may find themselves at risk. Other groups report that after paying these types of companies, no room was reserved and their credit card was fraudulently charged.
For these reasons, and to support our efforts to give you a quality event, we highly recommend that you do not make any reservations through any unknown housing or travel company. Again, OFC has no affiliation with any of these room brokers ONPEAK is the ONLY official housing contractor for OFC 2017. They will never call to solicit your business.
Please report any unauthorized housing solicitations to OFC at email@example.com.
Why Should I Use ONPEAK?
OFC strongly recommends booking your room through ONPEAK. In addition to securing OFC’s low rates, here’s how using ONPEAK is a benefit and safeguard to you.
- Our low rates beat any you'll find on the Internet or by calling the hotel directly.
- No pre-payment! You book today but don't pay a penny until you pay the hotel directly upon your departure.
- You can access our exclusive hotel profiles — see descriptions, amenities, photos and maps on every official hotel.
- You’re in control — manage all your reservations online; view, change or cancel at any time with no fees or penalties
- Immediate confirmations - no waiting or wondering.
- There are no service fees to make your reservations.
- You’ll still earn rewards — book with us and you still earn points in your hotel membership/loyalty programs.
Here’s how OFC benefits when attendees use ONPEAK
- We have contracted hotel rooms at discounted rates on your behalf.
- We are able to monitor attendance through our housing block. This enables us to plan, be better prepared and submit accurate event counts, all of which helps with cost-containment.
- OFC’s business value to a city is measured by a ratio between the total number of sleeping rooms booked inside our housing block and the amount of convention center space required. By booking inside the block you can help maintain our strong business value, which is crucial to our negotiations with cities and cost-containment efforts.
For 24/7 access to make new reservations or access existing reservations, visit your OFC website and click on the Hotel Room Reservations. There you can make new reservations, or view, change or cancel existing reservations. You'll receive an immediate confirmation of any actions you complete on the website.
ONPEAK customer service reps are available to help you with new or existing reservation between 8 AM and 6 PM (CT), Monday - Friday. Call +1 (312) 527 7270.