Once again, OFC 2017 is partnering with Exhibitor Invites to help maximize your booth traffic and your overall show experience.
This program provides exhibitors with a great email marketing tool: a free customized email campaign, which allows you to send up to three emails to an unlimited number of your customers and prospects, offering them free admission to the exhibition and a friendly reminder to stop by your booth during OFC 2017.
- Easy to track, more timely than regular mail and more effective than other marketing methods.
- Upload your customer and prospect file to our bonded and licensed third-party email service, Global IntelliSystems. Your list is 100% secure – it will not be shared with anyone, not even show management.
- Exhibitor Invites is a great way to boost awareness about your company and help ensure that all your key customers and prospects receive a free exhibits pass to attend OFC 2017 and visit your booth.
- And if your company has a policy against sending lists to 3rd party vendors, we have other options availbale to you.
No list is too big or too small to take advantage of this great program!
|Bonus for using Exhibitor Invites - Deadline January 31!
|All exhibitors that take advantage of the Exhibitor Invites program will be entered into a drawing for 1 Power Point slide to be run on all technical session screens throughout the conference.
|• Slide will be rotated with other sponsors and will stay up for 10 seconds at a time.
• Format: Windows Power Point 2013, 4:3 ratio
• Email file to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 February 2017
You must schedule your campaign by 31 January, 2017.
To get started, visit: www.exhibitorinvites.com/ofc.
Contact your Exhibitor Invites Specialist:
Companies A-K: DJ Johnson at 319-382-6731
Companies L-Z: Tricia Fuller at 319.423.8702
Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM ET.
If you have any problems using the system, send an email to: email@example.com.