Tuesday, 21 March; 12:15 - 13:45
Expo Theater II
The data center summit panel will focus on next generation optical technologies likely to be used inside the data center. It will include both standard solutions as well as custom ones. Panelists will discuss the following:
- What are the evolving data center requirements?
- Hyperscale perspective
- Non-hyperscale perspective
- What will be needed as data centers evolve and grow?
- How are data centers working with optical components suppliers and equipment vendors to achieve their goals?
- What is missing in the ecosystem?
This panel will have members from a cross-section of the value chain – data center operators, equipment suppliers and component suppliers.
, Discerning Analytics, USA